Our Goals for your Home
• Keep it simple
• Honor your memories, yet always look forward
• Be your own best organizer
• Form and function must be in harmony
• Increase the value of your space
Our Goals for Your Business
• Create the space to attract new clients
• Get rid of what doesn’t work
• Be prepared for change
• Streamline and automate your office systems
• Work smarter and save time and energy
Creating simple solutions.
Laura Ellis, CPO®, originally from New York is currently the VP of NAPO-LA (National Association of Professional Organizers) here in Los Angeles. She began organizing in NYC when she worked as an Executive assistant for CEO’s. It was her job to keep these top dogs prepared and functioning at peak performance. When she realized how much she loved to organize she began to work clients in their NYC homes to declutter and maximize their space.
Laura’s twenty years’ experience small business administration together with her certificate in Project Management (UCLA) give her a formal education in getting things done. She applies that knowledge to help her clients cure the clutter and move toward a simple way of living.